Dignified Youth Development is a registered non profit organization preserving lives/destiny and healing the brokenhearted in Nigeria for God’s glory through:
- Care and support for orphans/vulnerable children/youths and widows affected by HIV and others
- Organizes Free Medical outreaches, mobilize response and educate on preventable health diseases in communities and schools. Dignified Youth Development is led by Director Christiana Bola Adeniyi, PhD.
- Providing holistic, home-based care and financial support for the widows, orphans, vulnerable, HIV infected, the poor and disadvantaged through collaboration with local churches, schools and families.
- Educating communities on HIV, drug and other preventable health diseases, including teaching abstinence and faithfulness as a tool to prevent the spread of HIV.
- Empower and disciple youths as healthy future leaders with power and integrity